Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blog Reflection

My experience with the blog was a love hate relationship, at first I loathed the idea of having to constantly have to keep writing blog after blog about subjects that were not reaaly of my interest but I came around the idea and it wasn't so bad, the customization, the easy access to other blogs and the comment section really brought it all together for me. As lazy as I am (and I will admit that at times the only thing lazier than me is a sloth) I did find entertainment in these that helped keep up to a point. On the flip side, I find that the fact that we have to read these assigned papers and then write a blog about them is frustrating because I wish that we could have had a little bit more freedom to write about other subjects that we not necessarily about anything we discussed in class but maybe if we made them about important subjects or current events or debates. I find that with these we could have a made more dynamic class utilizing the blogs. Not to say that there was anything wrong about the way we did go about doing our blogs and discussing them during class, this is just my opinion. The blogs hold a special place for me because the teacher did assign us in groups and I had the chance to be paired up with very cool individuals and we bonded over the struggle have all the works done on time, these people have made me laugh at times where I needed it and i am eternally grateful for that. When all is said and done, the blogs are a part of my college life that for one reason or another I will never forget.
Being original in my writing and being precise at the same time was a challenge because I would find myself struggling because I would mostly write way too little information and at the same time I would be stuck in this state where I don't know what else to write.
Overall even with my struggles it was a very pleasant experience overall and the bonding with my group was just the icing on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment