Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Why Did I Chose This Title?


I picked this title because I feel it resonates with my perspective on life where we walk around the world with a certain goal in our mind that we get clouded and are not aware of everything that's happening around us. In reality we never know where we're going to end up, for some people it mite be a horrible thought to think about, not really knowing what life has in store for you next but that's also the fun part! happiness can come from any door in the hallway that is life.

1 comment:

  1. So ... i'm in a classroom, reading this, and the concluding sentence only brought a new perspective in what "life has has in store for - me". Not all doors are equal, but in most of them, maybe there is a chance for greatness. Thank you and AWESOME title!

    ReplyDelete