Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Journey Journal

My journal, at the beginning of the course when we started creating this journal, I initially thought this was going to be a rather boring and bland experience until I actually started getting into the whole experience. Obviously at first I wasn't able to "go for the jugular" like it was intended but in my opinion I was able to go for it a few times. It's a'lot harder than it sounds really, usually taking a subject and going deep into thought about you think it means, deciphering it and getting to a conclusion can actually take a mental toll on you. The journal was truly an experience and the meaning behind the pictures that I selected is usually my idea of traveling and some other subjects that interest me like music and the ocean. The Life Compass is like fluctuating graphic that tells you basically how I was feeling during that specific day or maybe even that week. The graphic also represented how good or bad you were feeling by a number value that you added u at the end,the higher the value the happier you were basically, I was presently surprised when I realized that most of the time I managed to keep a consisted value that was rather high.

What this journal means to me is very difficult to describe because yes it is very personal in some cases and in other cases it's very random but all in all I would feel okay if someone were to read it, yes I'll admit I will get embarrassed which is a normal reaction. Having said that I think it's more comical and care free, yes I do believe that I touch some rather hard subjects at times and yes there is a bit of cursing due to frustration but I believe that is part of writing and expressing yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment